HBO MAX is a trending platform to stream huge exciting movies, programs series, shows and other content. There are more than 10 million users to the channel. The channel was first launched or perhaps, presented by AT&T’s WarnerMedia.
To binge-watch your favorite movies with buying a subscription is required. After purchasing the subscription, you will be able to access all of the Premium Entertainment Content, which is available to HBO. You can also watch HBO Originals. HBO Originals that are eligible to stream when you are a subscriber.
Explore all the top HBO WarnerMedia and other Original Entertainment content offered by WarnerMedia. A variety of third-party service providers are associated to HBO Max.
It contains the following entertainment channels:
- Cartoon Network
- Sesame Workshop
- Sony Pictures
- Universal Pictures
- Walt Disney
- Warner Bros and many other streaming channels are also involved.
What are the Features of HBO Max?
- Watch 10,00,00+ hours of entertainment like movies, shows Series, and other programs that are available on English, Spanish, and German.
- Make as many as five profile profiles for your viewers on HBO Max with the premium subscription.
- HBO Max has very user-friendly parental Control. Entertainment channels for adults and kids are accessible. Even family-friendly entertainment is available here.
- HBO Max Hubs always surprises the viewers with innovative and creative ideas and stories. Join now and watch your favourite movies or shows.
- All Roku TV users can access HBO Max by activating it at hbomax.com/tvsignin as well as by following the user’s guide.
- devices like Google Chromecast, Samsung Tizen Versions, Amazon Fire devices, iOS as well as Android can be used and compatible with HBO Max.
- Use TV Activate Code for Smooth Activation
HBO Max is solely available to viewers exclusively within the U.S. and in its specific territories.
If you have the Roku device it’s the topping! HBO Max is available on all Roku devices that run operating System 9.3 and higher.
To check your device’s OS version running on the Roku gadget:
Go to the home screen Then go to Settings and then System >click on About and look for the version number of the software of your device.